Adopt A Spot
Town of Dyer - 4th of July Committees
This effort involves a person or a group of people selecting a certain location in Town and maintain its appearence.
- Sponor information will be provided soon.
- Brownfield Lot (US 30 & Hart St.).
- Town Hall.
- Northwest corner Calumet & Route 30.
- Calumet Avenue - Main Street to Harrison Place, west side and east side.
- Calumet Avenue - Harrison Place to 210th Street, west side and east side.
- Calumet Avenue - 210th Street to 213th Street, west side and east side.
- Calumet Avenue - 213 th Street to North Road Cut, east side.
- Calumet Avenue - North Road Cut to South Road Cut, west side and east side.
- Park and Ride Lot.
- Fire House #2 - Flag/Sign.
- Sheffield Avenue - Northgate to Old Farm Road, west side.
- Sheffield Avenue - Old Farm Road to 213th Street, west side.
- Sheffield Avenue - 213th Street to Carnation Street, trees, west side.
- AMTRAK Station.
- Amel Wilking Wetland.
- Northgate Drive Planters (at Sheffield Avenue).
- 213th Street - East of Calumet Avenue to Town limits.
- Plum Creek.
- Dyer Ditch.
- US Route 30 - Indiana/Illinois Border to Schererville – North and South Sides.
- Veterans Park.
- Northgate Park.
- Heritage Park.
- Sunset Park.
- Berkely Drive Park.
- Wildflower Park.
- Briar Crossing Park.
- Green Meadows Park.
- Lincoln Park.
- Pheasant Hills Park.
- Cherry Hill Tot Lot.
- Sandy Ridge Park.
- Cottonwood Tot Lot.
- Autumn Chase Park.
- Sheffield Estates Park.
- Elmer Miller Park.
- Spirit of Dyer Central Park.
Adopt A Spot is designed to seek assistance from community partners in improving the appearance of our roadways.
1/1/1900 12:00:00 AM